Decks of Destiny
• Illustrated by Rick Hershey
Suggested Retail Price $75
Stock # SJG3464 * UPC 080742098404
"We got our Decks of Destiny today--- perfect timing as it seemed like a much-desired Valentine's Day gift for both of us!
I cannot even express how DELUXE every single part of this order is. If there was space for artwork, there was artwork. If anything could have been made just that little bit more special, then it WAS made that way. Everything was so perfect and so beyond our already really high expectations that I can only say: VERY worth the wait!
Thank you, Steve Jackson Games and all the fine people who work there, this was a home run with the bases loaded."
- Rebecca Wells
Whether you're a Game Master or a solo player, you'll love what's in this box . . . lots of journals to record your adventures, and lots of cards! All cards are dry-erase so you can modify them temporarily.
• Player's Pack – A set of 13 combat option cards (perfect for new players), one blank fighter card, one blank wizard card, one dry erase marker, and one character journal which serves as an expanded character sheet where you can record both game stats and campaign information.
• Rumors & Treasures – 60 rumor cards and a Rumors journal where the GM can record card usage . . . plus 100 treasure cards and a Treasures journal.
• Adversaries – 24 orc fighter cards, 9 octopus fighter cards, 25 skill cards (use to turn any fighter card into a talented character), 24 double-sized wizard cards including nonhumans, and 70 double-sized creature cards.
• Labyrinths – 62 hex-shaped cards to quickly build labyrinths, and a Labyrinth journal where you can pre-plan adventures . . . or record your histories.
• Megahex Tiles – 13 new sheets of double-sided, dry-erase megahex tiles. Blank on one side, illustrated on the reverse side. And a storage box!
• A new drop table printed on the inside lid of the box. Quickly stock your labyrinths with opponents, treasures, and surprises!
• 12 extra character and rumor cards courtesty of the backers of Four Perilous Journeys by Gaming Ballistic”