The Fantasy Trip Legacy Edition
Designed by Steve Jackson • Illustrated by Liz Danforth and Rick Hershey
The complete edition of Steve Jackson's first roleplaying game.
Stock # SJG3450 * UPC 080742099630
Old-school roleplaying at its dungeon-crawling finest. The Fantasy Trip is easy to learn and fast to play – but it's been out of print for almost 40 years. Now it's back!
This set includes:
- Two complete mini-games: Melee for fighter combat, Wizard for sorcerous contests. Combine them for all-out battle! Each mini-game contains its own rules, maps, counters, and three dice.
- Two solo adventures, Death Test and Death Test 2, with more game counters.
- The 176-page roleplaying rulebook, In The Labyrinth.
- A 24-page combat adventure, Tollenkar's Lair, with full-color dungeon map.
- Poster-sized color maps of the Duchy of Dran and the village of Bendwyn.
- Over 30 two-sided erasable hex and megahex tiles for playing out your encounters.
- 4-panel reference screen with lists, tables, and Useful Stuff.
- And more! Pre-generated fighter cards. Two extra dice. Pads of blank character sheets. A whole extra, different labyrinth map. And a 14-hex dragon!