The Nordlond Bestiary and Enemies Book
November 19, 2021
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a fantasy roleplaying game in possession of dungeons, must be in want of more monsters. No, more than that. Even more.
I am ripping off Douglas Cole here, who in turn is plundering Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. So goes the circle of life.
The Nordlond Bestiary and Enemies Book, now on Kickstarter, is a large tome of "Viking"-themed creatures and opponents, to be published by Gaming Ballistic. It is also not a TFT book; it uses the Dungeon Fantasy variant of GURPS.
Nevertheless, you just might want to support the campaign and have the book in your library, because
• Monster books are good, and this is a good book as monster books go!
• Converting from Dungeon Fantasy to TFT is well-nigh trivial.
• Full-color art and cards!
• Douglas is willing to add a full-on TFT conversion as a stretch goal. If this happens, it will be less costly than the original because all that lovely color art will become B&W to fit the old-school TFT format.
• Douglas delivers on his campaigns!
So if Vikings float your boat, either as PCs or as foes, or if you just want to see the rich and murderous ecology of a fantasy Northlands region . . . here it is, requesting your support.