More Perilous Journeys from Gaming Ballistic
May 10, 2020
Coming to Kickstarter on May 19 is the next installment of adventures from Gaming Ballistic.
The campaign features five new adventures:
• Roc of Sages (Christopher R. Rice and J. Edward Tremlett). Beset by Collectors - assassins from the Indhyna League - the party must journey to the Isle of Greater Zosi to collect items for the semi-corporeal Jok Sevantes. Of course, there are several dangerous stops along the way.
• Catacombs of Living Death (Christopher R. Rice and J. Edward Tremlett). Following the events of Roc of Sages, Jok Sevantes again calls the party to aid him. They must venture forth through a plague-stricken land, and enter the Catacombs of Eulogia to recover the Helm of Baat. Simple enough . . . but things are not always as they appear.
• The Sunken Library (Christopher R. Rice and J. Edward Tremlett). Set immediately following Catacombs, the players flee the plague-ridden landscape beset by numerous foes. Sevantes' plans reach their climax as his partners must bring all of the previously found artifacts beneath the depths of a lake in Meloria. There, a lost tome sits in the sunken Great Library of Meloria, and matters become treacherously clear.
• Dragon Hunt! (David Pulver). Baron Gwalathar's armies marched off to war. Without its defenders, the dragons of the wild sensed weakness, ravaging the realm. The young Baroness Tanith Gwalathar calls for heroes: It’s time for a dragon hunt! This is a solo/programmed adventure.
• Dark Lord's Doom (David Pulver). Another Dark Lord is on the march, threatening to bring death and destruction to all who oppose, and maybe a few who don't. This solo/programmed adventure has the party pitted against the forces on the march. Will the Dark Lord's doom fall upon the party, or on the villain himself?
Interested? I hope so! If so, please head on over to the More Perilous Journeys Pre-Launch Page. There, you can "follow" the campaign and be notified when it launches.